Box of 50 Pcs 3-Ply Disposable Protective Face Mask CE FDA
(Ready Stock In Melbourne, Australia. Will be sent by Australia Post. 24-Hrs Dispatch)
Disposable Protective Face Masks
3-layer Filtration System with waterproof layer effectively blocking fine particles and droplets in the environment
Made with non-woven fabric and nano scale melt-blown filter
Easy breath-ability for long hours wear and high quality workmanship
Three dimensional design and soft nose clip for better fit protection
High elastic ear-loop bands for better comfort around the ears
High Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
Standard : CE EN149:2001+A1:2009 FDA
-1st ply: 25g/m2 spun-band PP
- 2nd ply: 25/mg2 melt-blown PP(filter)
- 3rd ply: 25g/m2 spun-band PP
Size: For Adults 17.5cm x 9.5cm
Items Per Package: 50 pieces/box
Shelf life: 2 years
Disposable masks are meant to be used once only and for no more than 5-8 hours.
To be as effective as possible you must:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before opening the mask or putting it on. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. To wear the mask correctly - remove the mask from the packaging. Ensure the waterproof side (blue colour) is facing outwards.
3. Ensure the nose clamp is at the top of the mask near your nose, not your chin.
4. Put the mask on your face. Pinch the clamp onto your nose and place the ear-loops snugly around your ears.
5. Continue pinching the nose clamp to maintain the mask's position and pull the lower section of the mask over your chin, so as to be fully-covered by the mask entirely.
(**Note: We do not offer returns/refunds for this item)